Sabtu, 12 Januari 2019

Trip to Leuwi Hejo

Hi guys..,
This is my first blog and the first time I posted it on this blog. I want to share stories about my holiday days in a cool place in Bogor. from the many tourist attractions in Bogor, I went to Leuwi Hejo waterfall.

My trip there took 3 hours, it was very tiring but I guess it all paid off when I got there. Lush trees, beautiful scenery, the sound of gurgling water, and the cool air there as if to greet me with pleasure. This place is really very Instagramable too.

The cost of entering this place is 30 thousand. If you think this is expensive because one place spends 30 thousand you are wrong guys. In Leuwi Hejo there is not only one waterfall but there are 4 waterfalls here, Hejo waterfall, Cepet waterfall, Barong waterfall, and Liyek waterfall. You can come to all at once guys, as long as you have a strong road ... hehehe

Curious about the place, here I see some of the photos I took there ...






so first, my story, I'll find a new place and I'll discuss it here ...

thanks ...
see yaa ...

24 komentar:

  1. what a great trip! thanks for the information

    BalasHapus
  2. nice, Fahny. you found a great destination and the new experience. I like this place because of many scenery in one place and really instagramable. I hope you make the other story of your journey.

    BalasHapus
  3. Nice page!!! And such an amazing scenery of leuwi hejo waterfall. Hopefully I can visit leuwi hejo and can enjoy the atmosphere out there..

    BalasHapus
  4. It was a great experience & destination fahny...thank you for sharing your journey

    BalasHapus
  5. It was a great experience & destination fahny...thank you for sharing your journey

    BalasHapus
  6. It was a great experience & destination fahny...thank you for sharing your journey

    BalasHapus
  7. Very nice fahny!!! Your journey it was a good experience & destination👌👍😂

    BalasHapus
  8. it looks fun to be there, I want to try it too.

    BalasHapus
  9. exciting adventure in a beautiful place, I hope I can try it too

    BalasHapus
  10. I think the place is very good for me to visit, maybe next week I'll be there with my girlfriend

    BalasHapus
  11. I've been there. and indeed the place is very good

    BalasHapus
  12. Nice page !!!,memorable experience, I hope to be able to visit the place

    BalasHapus
  13. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  14. such a beautiful place to see, hope i could go there too...

    BalasHapus
  15. The scenery is beautiful and the atmosphere is also cool

    BalasHapus